MSPE provides teaching professionals the highest quality education from a well-known leader in the field of education.
- 24-credit Master of Science degree aligned with state and national teaching standards
- Fall and Spring web-based coursework so you can "attend" class when it is convenient for you via the Internet; occasional audio-conferencing during the Fall and Spring courses keep students and instructors connected to discuss "real-time" issues
- Summer face-to-face coursework on the UW-Madison campus
- Collaborative networking with other teachers who are part of your 2-year cohort group
- Emphasis on practical applications and strategies for K-12 teachers
- Direct contact with world-class faculty