- The admissions deadline is April 1st; however, the application period is closed when enrollment capacity is reached. Applying early is important!
- We use a “rolling admissions” process in which applications are reviewed as they are received.
- Applicants are informed of their enrollment status within a few weeks of their applications.
- Please note that GRE scores are not required.
- Undergraduate GPA of 3.00 or higher based on the last 60 credits earned from the degree granting institution.
- Two years or more of PK-12 teaching experience.
- Basic computer skills and equipment.
- Teaching PK-12 during the two years enrolled in the program is required. This can be part-time or full-time in a public or private school.
There are circumstances in which exceptions can be made regarding admissions requirements. Please contact us with questions.
All applicants are advised to determine whether this program meets requirements for licensure in the state where they live. See the U.S. Department of Education website for contact information for state licensing boards.